Monday, May 21, 2012

New Rugs for the Kitchen

I love anything with bees on it.  I found this bee pillow on-line at Ballard Designs.  I'm using it in the living room.



Now they have rugs that match the pillow and my daughter bought me this one for Mother's Day.  I was going to put it in my bathroom but decided it looked better in front of the kitchen sink.  (Ignore the drying dishes).


I really liked it so I bought myself the larger one to use by the stove.


And the best part is they are on sale!!  Can't beat that.

Until next time,


6 comments:

Sonia said...

I love all your bees!! I've been wanting some of that silverware with the bee motif...maybe Santa will bring it! LOL. Love your rugs and pillow how nice to find the rugs on sale. I found a bee skep this year ...don't know why but I have always wanted one. Hope to do a bee table later this year! It's going to be in the 90's by the end of the week! Take care,
Miss Bloomers

Diane said...

Those are just to lovely, my sister in law collects honey pots, but I think she might also fall for these as an extra. Take care Diane

Elisabeth said...

Oh, wanted one too !!! Those are so lovely Kathy !

Elisabeth :-)

Tammy said...

I agree, those are beautiful rugs. i especially like the scallop edging. What a find!
Tammy

Diane said...

Just wondering how you are. Have a good day. Diane

Kelly said...

Kathy, I have been thinking about you and am hoping you are doing ok. Missing your posts on your blog.
Kelly