Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Toys

My husband bought me 2 new toys that I wanted to show you. 

Yes, a riding lawn tractor is a toy to me.  It may seem like a strange time of year to be purchasing a new lawn mower but I needed it for bagging all the leaves that are falling.  The mower is already this dirty and I had only had it 1 hour.


He also bought me an early birthday present, a HP Mini computer.  As you can tell it is smaller than a magazine and only weighs 2.5 lbs.  It came loaded with Windows 7 and so far I have not had any problems with the operating system.  This will be the computer I take on trips.   It actually fits in my purse!!


On a gardeny note, my spoon mums have started to bloom.  If you look really close you can tell that the petals form spoons.  They are my favorite mum and they were given to me by a friend which makes them extra special. 


Until next time,








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like Joker said to Batman: Where do you get all those wonderful toys?
I love the tractor - we have a red one.

Kelly said...

I love the beautiful mums! My pitiful mums were overtaken by my marigolds this year. Isn't this Oklahoma weather amazing?

Tammy said...

My first visit. Gorgeous photo's,very interesting read ,and inspirational. Did I miss anything? Oh yea, the reason I am commenting.... This beautiful spoon mum.What zone is it hardy to? and can it be grown from seed? Wonderful blog!