Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Flowers and Plants I Have Received

Hello friends,

These are the flowers and plants that I received while I have been convalescing.  At the end of the calendar year I always print a book of my blog so I am posting pictures primarily for myself so I can look back and remember. 

In the hospital my sister-in-law and brother-in-law brought me the get well candy bouquet.  I am still munching on the sprees.  They also gave me a gigantic box of assorted chocolates.

Friends of my husband in Tulsa sent the center bouquet, the hospital volunteers gave me the single Gerbera daisy.
My friends, Kellie and Joe sent me the lower right bouquet while I was in the hospital.

My BFF Jamie sent the center bouquet to me while I was in the hospital.  They delivered this bouquet just as I got into my room from recovery.  I was on so much Morphine that I didn't even realize I had received it until later.
The plant on the left is a schefflera and it came from the ladies I bowl with on Thursday mornings.  My bowling days are over for now.  I hope to be able to bowl again in 2012. 

The peace lily on the right is from my other sister-in-law and brother-in-law. 


My friend Freda sent me this candy bouquet.  We attend Sit-n-Sew every Wednesday at our local quilt shop.  The bouquet is covered with delicious chocolates and chewy taffy.  I am still munching on this one also.

Needless to say I do think I have gained a few pounds since surgery. 

Wednesday I will find out if I have to take radiation.  I will post again Thursday with the results.

Until next time.



No comments: