Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Lights at Chesapeake

These are the Christmas lights at the Chesapeake Energy business complex in Oklahoma City. 


My daughter and I had attended the Christmas program at her church.  Mother had told me I needed to go see these lights so after the program we drove to Chesapeake.  Mom was right.  This light display is spectacular.

We took turns taking pictures of each other.


There is Christmas music playing and the lights on the trees change color with the music.


If you live in the Oklahoma City area and haven't seen these lights I highly recommend that you drive by the complex.

Since then I have had my fourth chemo treatment.  My side effects have not been near as bad this time.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way.

Until next time,


3 comments:

Diane said...

Oh I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you, that is great news that you do not feel so bad. I see your hair is still there as well :)
Those lights are amazing, I wonder how many bulbs there are?? I would love to see them changing to the music. Take care Diane x

Sonia said...

So glad you are not feeling bad and were able to go see the lights! I don't live far from them and enjoy them as often as I can! They really are spectacular this year! Didn't know they had music playing too....we always just drive by...we will have to visit and get out of the car next time. Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing this..great post!
Miss Bloomers

Elisabeth said...

So fun for you to go visit this nice place with decorated trees. I am so glad that you recovered faster this time. Best wishes for you <3

Hugs Elisabeth