Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun with Kaleidoscopes

It has been a while since I posted new kaleidoscopes.  I recently purchased a new Filigree template that I can use in my Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 software.  Here are a few of the pictures I have created.
The picture above was created using a photograph of a castor bean seed pod.
This was created using a picture of a coleus plant.
This was created from the photograph below. 
Nosey, our female cat.

And this is our male cat, Brutus.  I used a simple circular kaleidoscope template.
Enjoy your weekend,

5 comments:

Jeanie said...

I love all of these, but I think my favorite is the filigree you made from the photo of Nosey! There's something about that one that is just luscious! :)

Elisabeth said...

Hi.
This was fun. I love the way you use photo in kaleidoscope.

Elisabeth

Ann T. said...

I linked over from Star Crazy. LOVE you kaleidoscopes. How fun!!

Nedra said...

Wow. Those are fabulous! Love the kitty faces.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I really like these designs - are you planning a new quilt?
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/