Sunday, November 13, 2011

Houston International Quilt Festival Part 2

These are a few more of my favorite quilts from the Houston IQF 2011.  Enjoy. 

A Little Help from my Friends by Martha A. Turner
Unfinished Quilt by Renelda Peldunas-Harter

I Love Cats - Sumire and Ten Cats
By Masanobu Miyama, Japan
Friends of Baltimore by Susan Garman and friends

O Happy Day by Timna Tarr
Detail of O Happy Day
Gone to Texas by Ardie Skjod  Quilted by Debbie Blair
Detail of Gone to Texas
Until next time,

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I am so happy for you that you got to Houston this year too <3 I wish that I was there with you! Showing all these photos of beautiful quilts, I know that I would enjoy be there.

Hugs, Elisabeth <3

Sonia said...

Beautiful displays!! I gasped when I saw the Friends of Baltimore...gorgeous and so much work involved. Wow all of them are beautiful!
Hope you are feeling well!
Miss Bloomers