Sunday, August 23, 2009

DPS Treasures

Yesterday, Kelley at Teacups and Ponies was talking about her estate sale purchases and said her husband called them "DPS, Dead People Stuff". I got a big chuckle out of that and my husband did too. I thought I would show the DPS I bought this weekend at estate sales.



Silver candlesticks $5

4 piece silver plated tea set $25



5 piece silver plated teaset $40 (I now have 3 silver teasets...note to self...I don't need anymore)

I couldn't resist this little bottle. It looks like the bottles in the new Harry Potter movie that hold Dreams. 50 cents

I will be posting about a quilt I finished tomorrow.

Bye for now,

Kclily

1 comment:

Dee/reddirtramblings said...

Gosh, I'm glad you came by my site. I didn't realize you were here. I have some of the same DPS at my house. In fact, your tea set and book-lined shelves looked so familiar I felt I was at home. Please keep stopping by and welcome to the blogging community.~~Dee