Monday, October 10, 2011

Blogger's Block of the Month #1

Jackie at Canton Village Quilt Works has recruited several talented bloggers to design blocks and tutorials for a free Bloggers block of the month quilt.  You do not have to have a blog to join in on the fun.

Today I finished my quilt block for the first month. 

I am using Kaffe Fassett and Phillip Jacobs fabrics from my stash.  Finally my Kaffe stash is being put to use. 

If you are interested in joining the group click here to get started. 

Until next time,


2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

This looks exciting, I just have to have a look at Jackies blog :-)

Good luck with the project.

Elisabeth

Sonia said...

So pretty...I love quilts! I'm not very good at it though!
Hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather today!
Miss Bloomers