Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mosaic Monday - Silver and Pink

Welcome to Mosaic Monday. Mary at Little Red House asks "What's your favorite color?" I love any and everything silver.

Click on each photo to enlarge.
Above are some of my favorite silver items that are in my home.

I am really drawn to pink right now...I don't know why...I am not a pink person. But it is still warm here in Oklahoma so I am not ready to usher in fall yet. I decided to create a pink collage that includes our flamingo that hangs in the back yard.

Thank you Mary at Old Red House for hosting Mosaic Monday. Click on her link to see many more beautiful Mosaics.

Until next time,






14 comments:

Carol said...

You have some great silver pieces!

Mary said...

Beautiful images!!! Thanks so much for sharing your silver and pinks at Mosaic Monday. :)

Anonymous said...

What a pretty mosaic. Love your silvers!
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;O

Carol said...

Pretty mosaics! Love your colors!

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

The silver mosaic is very creative and unique. I love the pink in the second mosaic.

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Great mosaic! Lovely serving sets too!

BailiwickStudio said...

I love silver too - especially with a bit of tarnish! ::Jill

Cal said...

Love the old phone. Great mosaics.

My name is Riet said...

Two beautiful mosaics. Great pictures.
Have a nice day

Unknown said...

I love the photos. I am definitely always into pink. Most likely it is making you happy!

Day4plus said...

Love 'em both!! Pink seems to be in this year. MB

Tes said...

Oh wow you have such nice things -those silver look so fine! Your second mosaic with the 'pinks' is so refreshing. Nice shots too!

Tootsie said...

your silver is beautiful! I love it tarnished the best...and your mosaic...just so pretty!
I am not a pink girl either...but lately it is growing on me too

Wildflowerhouse said...

Great mosaics. Love the pink one and I am not a pink person! Sharon